Experienced Customer Success Specialist (EN language) (Remote)
Bogotá, Colombia / Florianópolis, Brazil / São Paulo, Brazil / Manila, Philippines / Buenos Aires, Argentina / Costa Rica, Remote / Kaunas, Remote / Rio de Janeiro, Brazil / Delhi, India / Dominican Republic / Chile / Ecuador / Panama / Paraguay / Paraná
Customer Success /
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company! Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We are looking for an Experienced Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Success Team 💜
Are you at your strongest while troubleshooting broken websites, and eager to learn more about web hosting? Do you know the difference between index.php, error 403, and SSH (WP-CLI)? Do you know how to move a WordPress website, or better yet, have you done it at your previous job, during your studies, or simply out of curiosity? Do you believe that customers deserve more than just support? Are you willing to go above and beyond to help them succeed?
We've got a match!
Are you getting excited? Keep reading to learn more
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers and solve their website-related technical issues via live chat and tickets;
- Be a true ambassador, and show our customers what customer obsession is really about;
- Focus on the customers’ success by offering additional services, tools, and products;
- Dive deep into the world of IT by continuously polishing your technical background;
- Deliver impactful work on a company scale.
What we expect:
- C1 or native written English proficiency (a must);
- Minimum 1-year work experience in the IT field, and/or IT-related studies (a must);
- Experience/strong knowledge in website building, and/or troubleshooting website-related issues (a must);
- Strong interpersonal skills, such as proactiveness and empathy;
- Hunger for learning and growing;
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer inquiries simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically when addressing tasks.
- A curious and always learning mindset - if you don’t know, how can you find out more?
- Owning your own growth through reflection, reviewing past interactions, and preparing to take initiative on opportunities.
- A typing speed of ≥ 50 WPM.
- Availability for 40 hours per week (5 days a week) in agreed rotating timelines (including nights, and weekends).
- A computer with the following parameters: processor - Intel i5 or higher (has to be 10th generation or later), AMD Ryzen 4000 or higher, RAM: 16 GB or higher (for Windows) & 8 GB or higher (for Mac Os).
- Operating system: Windows 10 (Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported). Mac OS X, with macOS 13.6 or later. Linux: Ubuntu LTS 22.04 or higher, Red Hat 8.0 or higher, Fedora 38 or higher.
- Ability to boost the internet speed up to at least 50 Mbps.
What we offer:
- Permanent remote opportunity!
- A competitive monthly compensation for services in USD.
- Fully compensated 3-5 weeks initial period to gain knowledge in technology, product, and communication areas.
- Additional service fee: available and ranging from 5% to 30% from your monthly compensation, according to services delivered.
- Commissions (10%) can be earned by offering additional services for our customers.
- Paid Suspension days. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too! We offer 20 days of paid suspension days.
- Flexible compensation models to choose from: Fix and Variable!
- Loads of possibilities & tools for your personal growth: Udemy account, Successors Academy course, Scribd subscription, and many more!
- Active internal growth! 70+ talents from the Customer Success team have excelled in their positions throughout 2022.
- Estimated start date: as soon as possible!
If you feel like what you just read describes you (especially the experience and knowledge required for this role), apply today! We are looking forward to you joining our team 💜 Take the step towards the start of your career in one of the leading web hosting companies.
What if you feel like this role sounds too technical for you, or you don't have the needed experience? No worries. Our Customer Success Specialists help customers with more than just highly technical issues, so we have an open role for those who want to take the first steps towards a career in IT. Take a look at the Junior Customer Success Specialists role on our career page!
There is no better time to apply than now. You will thank yourself later 🤩
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!