Market Coordinator Intern, UK (London)
Supply – Supply - EMEA
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates, for tonight, tomorrow and beyond. Our goal is to be the premier and most loved way to book a place to stay and we're looking for an exceptional Market Coordinator Intern to join our rapidly growing international team and help create a truly revolutionary mobile travel company.
Based in London, you'll be working hand in hand with our expansion team and providing operational support and assistance to fuel rapid growth in existing and new markets. This is a great opportunity to join a real start-up community and have an immediate impact. You’ll be an integral part of our supply team and can learn and grow with an enthusiastic and international team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist your Country Team in forging and managing great relationships with hotels in your markets, with the aim of training partners to be highly active and competitive to ensure the best possible hotel offers for our users
- Evaluate existing and potential markets and create lists of desirable hotels to target and onboard to improve the supply health and performance of each market
- Engage, pitch and sign up the very best hotels in each market
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your assigned markets with the goal of becoming the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, compression patterns, etc.)
- Support important strategic analysis and recommendations for the markets within your country
- Identify and execute out-of-the-box initiatives to engage hotel partners and differentiate HotelTonight from other travel sellers
- Be a proactive member of your Country Team, working hand in hand with the Market Managers to ensure optimal performance for all markets
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Bachelor's degree graduate or currently enrolled in a leading university
- A desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
- Must be fully fluent in English. Other languages are a plus but not a requirement.
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- You’re a quick learner and you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way. Proactivity is key!
- Must be confident and willing to interact, sell and build strong relationships with senior-level hotel executives
- Must be an EU citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in London
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel
- Competitive monthly salary
- Catered lunch 4 times a week
- Quarterly travel credits to stay with our amazing hotels
- Great office location in London
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice