Sr. Strategic Partnerships Manager
Supply – Supply - Strategic Partnerships
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates for tonight, tomorrow and beyond. Our goal is to be the premiere and most loved way to book a place to stay and we're looking for a Sr. Strategic Partnerships Manager to help do just that. You'll be working with top hotel brands across Europe to make sure we are always bringing our users the best deals at the coolest hotels around.
This a great opportunity to make an impact on our international growth. You will be working as part of our Strategic Partnerships Team to partner with top-rated hotels and rapidly roll out operations for multiple destinations across Europe. You will have the freedom to design, execute and adjust the strategies needed to grow the performance of your market. You are the expert; and what we will achieve, will depend on your work.
Do you want to impact the business from day one and be able to influence the performance of the market and HotelTonight? Join our dynamic and fun team!
Please note: You must be fluent in French and English to be considered for this role.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
- Have an in depth understanding of HT KPIs, metrics, and how our European brands contribute to top line regional business performance
- Navigate key to account management and reporting systems with ease
- Meet with cross functional leaders to understand implications of brand relationships on their part of the business and identify opportunities for stronger collaboration
- Complete transitions of top accounts, identify prospective partners, and establish outbound strategies for acquiring new accounts
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Meet with top accounts in person to review business performance and discuss opportunities to strengthen the partnerships
- Work to get more inventory, more partners using the product, and sell incremental hotel rooms for our European brand partners
- Deliver exceptional service to your brand partners in a timely and efficient manner
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Have worked with the broader team to optimize all brand accounts
- Played a significant role in bringing on key strategic partnerships in Europe
- Revamped HotelTonight’s strategy around working with European brands
- Meet and exceed KPI’s by owning the performance and success of brands in Europe
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, ideally in the travel industry
- Experience managing sophisticated, multi-faceted partnerships & negotiations
- Proven track record in navigating complex deals, terms, and contracting processes
- Strong ability to collaborate, but also to prioritize and manage yourself autonomously
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- A love of networking & fostering new connections
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- English and French proficiency, German a plus
WHY THIS ROLE IS COOL:
- Receive ongoing top-notch training with plenty of opportunities for professional development.
- Work on a collaborative team that knows the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication.
- Be at the front lines of growing our supply of awesome hotels for our tech-savvy customers.
- Make an impact on the overall growth of our international market!
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert for HotelTonight and our hotel partners - You take ownership of growth and performance improvement initiatives
- You will be part of an international team of highly motivated and talented people
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
- An opportunity to join a company with an agile, start-up culture
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel at a thriving global business headquartered in San Francisco and funded by top investors.
- Camaraderie and unparalleled opportunities to be part of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive & working towards building the next great travel company for the mobile era.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do.
- Great office location in Berlin, London or Paris!
- Fun stuff - Quarterly travel stipend to stay with our amazing hotels, office exchange program in our offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City and the US, as well as the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice