Bilingual (French, German, Italian) - Customer Experience, Phone Agent - Virtual Call Center
Customer Experience – Customer Experience
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. We are growing our team of Customer Experience Phone Agents to provide best-in-class customer support as HotelTonight continues to expand rapidly across North America and Europe.
We are growing our team and looking for experienced bilingual French/English, German/English or Italian/English speaking call center professionals who are available to work a full-time schedule (40 hours), all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Our Customer Experience Agents are valued members of our team who enjoy health benefits, ownership in the company’s success through stock options, and a tight-knit remote team culture.
This is a remote work-from-home position, but you must reside in specific states in order to be considered. See below for a list of qualifiying states. Applications without a resume and completed application questions won't be considered. Are you bilingual? Awesome! Let us know which languages you speak fluently in your application and we can consider you for our Bilingual roles as well!
What You'll Do:
- Provide phone support to HotelTonight customers and hotel partners (and support via email and live chat as needed)
- Answer general questions about how HotelTonight works and assist customers with using our app
- Resolve billing and booking issues in a real-time, non-scripted environment - ensuring a flawless guest experience and a swift resolution
- Make judgement calls in high pressure situations while leaving customers delighted
- Resolve customer issues in the first contact, only escalating the ticket when is appropriate
- Balance a steady stream of inbound calls with accurate record-keeping of customer interactions to ensure we are continuously delivering the best support possible
- Act as a brand ambassador and live our company values in every customer interaction
- Additional duties as assigned
What We're Looking For:
- Native or Full professional fluency in French, Italian or German is required
- Reliable High-Speed Internet connection
- At least one year of high-volume call center experience in a metric-driven environment is required
- Tech-savvy and proficient with iPhone and Android - you can quickly and easily navigate and multi-task across apps, the internet, chat programs, and video conferencing tools
- A strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service at a customer-oriented business, bonus for experience in the hospitality industry
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions and a strong understanding of the financial implications of those decisions
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communication in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- The ability to translate those stellar communication skills from the phone to the written word
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply cultural context to customer support
- Grace under pressure and an instinctual inclination toward hospitality
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, and strong active listening skills
- A true passion for helping people, fixing problems, and figuring things out!
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Experience with Talkdesk, Slack, and Desk.com a huge plus!
What You'll Get From Us:
- A full time job with Health, dental and vision health care plans for employees
- Fast-paced work environment where every member’s input is needed and valued
- Opportunities for advancement and a true career opportunity, not just a job
- Work from your home
- 401(k) plan with match
- Paid vacation
- $500 in credits every quarter to use on our app!
- $50/month internet stipend to help offset the costs of high-speed internet
- Stock options at a thriving San Francisco based company funded by top investors
- Monthly development opportunities
A few reminders:
- Applications submitted without a resume and completed application questions will not be reviewed.
- Interviews will be held via Zoom video conference software.
We look forward to receiving your application and hearing about your passion for providing best-in-class support!