Supply – Supply - EMEA
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates, for tonight, tomorrow and beyond. Our goal is to be the premier and most loved way to book a place to stay and we're looking for a Market Coordinator, covering Italy and the Mediterranean to help do just that.
As a Market Coordinator, you’ll partner with top-rated hotels in your territory, run a geographic region like your own small business, and help rapidly roll out operations for multiple destinations across your assigned region.
Do you want to impact the business from day one and be able to influence the performance of the market and HotelTonight? Join our dynamic and fun team!
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL
- Successfully complete a two-week training program that will teach you the art of building relationships with hotel partners, industry terminology and KPIs, and master HotelTonight’s approach to launching into new markets
- Learn to communicate and quickly navigate our products, features and systems with ease
- Receive your assigned market(s) in Italy and the Mediterranean, and draft a plan to nurture and establish relationships with your hotel partners
- Pitch and sign new hotels on joining HotelTonight, effectively communicating our value proposition to Hotel partners – and hit the HotelTonight gong to celeb
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your markets with the goal of becoming the ‘go-to’ source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, booking patterns, etc.)
- Create and implement strategic tactics to ensure your hotel partners are successful in your markets
- Go on your first market visit to meet your partners and provide in-person support and guidance
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL
- Meet and exceed KPIs by owning the performance and success of the hotels within your region
- Build and manage supply-side relationships with hotels in several cities within a particular region. This includes partnering, strategizing, and running daily operations directly with hotel partners, and ensuring HotelTonight always has the best inventory from hotels available for our users
- Comfortably analyze internal and external data to identify market trends, uncover opportunities, and craft innovative strategies to grow your markets
- Speak fluently about the hospitality industry and revenue management best practices, acting as a trusted industry advisor for your hotel partners
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Undergraduate degree
- Flexibility to travel within your market 20-25% of the time
- Native Italian and full business proficiency in English. Ability to speak other languages is a plus!
- Customer obsession: You demonstrate exceptional behaviours that drive hotel partner success
- Strong Communicator: Ability to use concise, clear and relevant language with both internal and external parties
- Resourceful: Demonstrated ability to independently prioritise your work to achieve your goals. Ability to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles and solve problems
- Go getter: Quick learner and fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Evidence of your right to work in UK
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS COOL
- Receive ongoing top notch training with plenty of opportunities for growth and development
- Work on a collaborative team that knows the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication
- Be at the front lines of growing our supply of awesome hotels for our tech savvy customers
- Grow your own market in Italy and the Mediterranean and establish yourself as a subject matter expert for HotelTonight and our hotel partners
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing hospitality and travel spontaneously!
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel at a thriving global start-up from San Francisco funded by top investors.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- Great Perks - Private health insurance, office breakfast and snacks, x2 weekly catered lunches, gym stipend to stay in shape and monthly office afterwork events!
- Fun stuff - Quarterly travel stipend to stay at our amazing hotels, office exchange program to our offices in Paris,Berlin & North America, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice