San Francisco, CA
Supply – Supply - North America - West
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates for tonight, tomorrow and beyond. Our goal is to be the premier and most loved way to book a place to stay and we’re looking for aMarket Coordinator to help us do just that. As a Market Coordinator, you'll be able to take chances, innovate on our product and be an integral part of building a world-class company.
Based in our San Francisco office, you'll be working as part of our Global Supply team to partner with top rated hotels and rapidly roll out operations for multiple destinations across North America.
Our product is the world's first 100% mobile hotel booking app, and you'll be working with hotels within a particular region to make sure we are always bringing our users the best deals at the coolest hotels around.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
- Successfully complete a two week training program that will teach you the art of building relationships with hotel partners, industry terminology and KPIs, and master HotelTonight’s approach to launching into new markets
- Learn to communicate and quickly navigate our products, features and systems with ease
- Receive your assigned market here in the US, and draft a plan to nurture and establish relationships with your hotel partners
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your markets with the goal of becoming the ‘go-to’ source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, booking patterns, etc.)
- Create and implement strategic tactics to ensure your hotel partners are successful in your markets
- Go on your first market visit to meet your partners and provide in-person support and guidance
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Meet and exceed KPIs by owning the performance and success of the hotels within your region
- Build and manage supply side relationships with hotels in several cities within a particular region. This includes partnering, strategizing, and running daily operations directly with hotel partners, and ensuring HotelTonight always has the best inventory from hotels available for our users
- Comfortably analyze internal and external data to identify market trends, uncover opportunities, and craft innovative strategies to grow your markets
- Speak fluently about the hospitality industry and revenue management best practices, acting as a trusted industry advisor for your hotel partners
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Undergraduate degree; 0-3 years of experience
- Flexibility to travel to your market 20-25% of the time
- Customer-centric: Prior client-facing experience is not required, but you demonstrate exceptional behaviors that drive partner success
- Resourceful: Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals. Ability to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles or solve problems
- Go getter: Quick learner and you’re fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Strong Communicator: Ability to use concise, clear and relevant language with both internal and external parties
WHY THIS ROLE IS COOL:
- Receive top notch training with plenty of opportunities for growth and development (all of the managers on this team were promoted internally!
- Work on a collaborative team that knows the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication
- Be at the front lines of growing our supply of awesome hotels for our tech savvy customers
- Grow your own market in the US and establish yourself as a subject matter expert for HotelTonight and our hotel partners
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing hospitality and travel spontaneously!
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff - quarterly travel stipend, unlimited vacation, catered meals, subsidized cell phone plans and fitness memberships, access to our very own hotel-inspired full bar, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice