Supply – Supply - Strategic Partnerships
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates, for tonight, tomorrow and beyond. Our goal is to be the premier and most loved way to book a place to stay and we’re looking for an Operations Coordinator to help do just that.
A key part of what makes HotelTonight stand out from our competitors is the unique content in our hotel profiles. The Operations Coordinator will help to make sure we build top-notch content for the hotels on HotelTonight. You will be a key point of contact for content related requests and be incremental in making sure our hotel partners are displayed quickly and accurately!
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
- Immerse yourself in Content Operations at HotelTonight and learn about how we build hotel content
- Learn how we use Salesforce, HTx and Google suite
- Be introduced to our various internal stakeholders
- Understand our hotel categories and be the decision maker on change requests
- Assist with hotel profile updates and building new profiles
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Be able to handle incoming support questions with little to no oversight
- Run reporting in our various systems such as Looker and Salesforce
- Have strong literacy in Salesforce and HTx
- Proactively make suggestions for improving how we do things
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Be an expert in how Content Ops uses Salesforce and HTx to make content creation happen
- Work directly with our Strategic Partnerships Team to lead larger onboarding priorities
- Be an expert in how we use Salesforce, and be able to implement your own improvements
- Implement larger improvement projects for the Content Ops team
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in a project based, operational and task oriented role
- Familiarity with Excel, Salesforce and Looker
- Excellent communication skills - especially over online channels
- You are extremely organized, and possess the utmost attention to detail
- Ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities and deadlines - and you get satisfaction in completing what you’ve started!
- You are fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- You find satisfaction in helping others and love interacting with lots of different functional teams - and people can always count on you!
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice