Supply – Supply - North America - East
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates for tonight, tomorrow, and beyond. Our goal is to be the premiere and most loved way to book a place to stay and we're looking for an Account Executive to help do just that.
You’ll be one of the founding members of our brand new sales team! You’ll be responsible for new business development and expanding our hotel customer base for the entire East team. As part of the account acquisition team, you’ll be responsible for managing a pipeline and sales cycle- reaching out, pitching, and closing new partners. You’ll help drive and execute the sales strategy for the entire territory.
WITHIN 1 MONTH:
- Become an expert in pitching HotelTonight to prospects, navigating business objections and getting to decision makers
- Build a proficiency across the sales stack, including Salesforce, MixMax, LinkedIn, FullContact, etc.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS:
- Nurture opportunities and establish meaningful relationships with prospective hotel partners
- Identify prospective partners and establish outbound strategies for acquiring new accounts
- Negotiate and structure long-term agreements with clients
- Prioritize sales opportunities and help coordinate sales efforts across multiple regional teams
WITHIN 12 MONTHS:
- Effectively drive and manage the sales cycle, always looking for innovative ways to improve the sales process and attain new customers
- Consistently achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets. Always be closing.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders, functional teams, and leadership to improve the sales organization
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- You love the hunt. You’re excited about becoming a successful seller and mastering the craft of sales
- Hustler: You have a tireless work ethic
- Persistent: You’re resilient and have an unflappable personality. You effectively navigate rejection, and are never discouraged
- Driven: You’re naturally curious and always looking for ways to improve your pitch and test new sales tactics.
- Self Starter: You’re able to prioritize and work autonomously
- Go Getter: You’re a quick learner- fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- You’re an active listener with excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting in any setting and have the ability to ‘own the room’
- You have winning negotiation skills and a proven ability to close
- You thrive in a collaborative and competitive environments
WHY THIS ROLE IS COOL:
- Be a founding member of the new sales team in North America
- Receive top notch sales training and learn from a team of top performers with experience across different industries
- Work with people that know the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication (and also know how to have fun!)
- Plenty of opportunities for growth and development (4/5 managers in the NY office were promoted internally!)
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing hospitality and travel spontaneously!
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- HotelTonight was featured as a top company to launch your career in!
- An official Best Places to Work (we're in the top 10!)
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff - quarterly travel stipend, flexible time off, subsidized cell phone plans and fitness memberships, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice