Sales Intern / Account Executive (6-Month Internship)
Supply – Supply - EMEA
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates for tonight, tomorrow and beyond. Our goal is to be the premiere and most loved way to book a place to stay and we're looking for an Account Executive Intern to help do just that.
You’ll be one of the founding members of our brand new sales team! You’ll be responsible for new business development and expanding our hotel customer base for the entire EMEA team. As part of the account acquisition team, you’ll be responsible for managing a pipeline and sales cycle- reaching out, pitching, and closing new partners. You’ll help drive and execute the sales strategy for the entire territory.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify prospective partners and establish outbound strategies for acquiring new accounts
- Effectively drive and manage the sales cycle, always looking for innovative ways to improve the sales process and attain new customers
- Become an expert in pitching HotelTonight to prospects, navigating business objections and getting to decision makers
- Nurture opportunities and establish meaningful relationships with prospective hotel partners
- Negotiate and structure long-term agreements with clients
- Prioritize sales opportunities and help coordinate sales efforts across multiple regional teams
- Consistently achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets. Always be closing.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders, functional teams, and leadership to improve the sales organization
- Build proficiency across our tools (i.e. Salesforce, Mixmax, etc) to efficiently navigate our day to day business
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in university
- A desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
- Full business proficiency in English is required. German, Spanish, French and/or Italian is a plus.
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- You’re a quick learner and you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way. Proactivity is key!
- Must be confident and willing to interact, sell and build strong relationships with senior-level hotel executives
- Must be a German citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in Berlin.
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- HotelTonight was featured as a top company to launch your career in!
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Fun stuff - monthly phone and gym stipend, flexible time off.
- Weekly and Monthly team events.
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice