Regional Manager, Mexico
Supply – Supply - LATAM
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates for tonight, tomorrow, and beyond. Our goal is to be the premier and most-loved way to book a place to stay and we’re looking for a Regional Manager to do just that in our Mexico City office.
As a Regional Manager, you will manage a team of Market Coordinators and Market Managers who are laser-focused on both business development and account management. You will guide them to their revenue goals, assist in daily operations and design ongoing training for their development. Aside from development, you will also optimize regional tactics; and serve as a leader and advocate on their behalf within HotelTonight.
You should be an effective collaborator, as you will frequently engage with our global supply leadership and other departments within HotelTonight. At the same time, you should be an independent operator - comfortable with defining what success will look like for yourself and your team and then effectively delivering against that.
This is a great opportunity for a leader who is passionate about maximizing hotel partner success, driving revenue and metrics-based performance and developing a high-impact team of Market Coordinators and Market Managers!
WITHIN 1 MONTH YOU WILL:
- Oversee a team of Market Coordinators and Market Manager who are responsible for identifying and managing partner relationships with hotels in Mexico and the Carribean
- Monitor daily operations such as meeting or exceeding revenue goals, bringing on new quality partners, along with measuring partner engagement and performance
- Interact with your Global Supply counterparts in our offices around the world (SF, NY, London, Paris and Berlin)
- Become accountable for the performance of a collection of markets in LatAm against our target KPIs
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU WILL:
- Complete quarterly forecasting, planning and reporting sessions in order to define and execute your regional strategy
- Optimize the performance of your portfolio and team member's markets
- Complete multiple market visits in your region to support your team in growing our hotel partnerships
WITHIN 12 MONTHS YOU WILL:
- Through training, goal setting and feedback, work with your team of Market Coordinators and Market Managers to achieve their long-term professional development and career growth
- Collaborate with other Global Supply Leads and cross-functional partners (Product, Marketing, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence, Strategic Partnerships) to implement innovative ideas in the mobile travel space
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Undergraduate degree
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience, with a focus on owning client relationships and business strategy
- Hospitality or Travel industry experience required
- You have at least 1-2 years of direct management experience
- Success in effectively coaching, mentoring and guiding junior team members
- Familiarity with leading complex and/or cross-functional projects from concept to inception
- Capacity to balance day-to-day responsibilities with longer term strategic execution
- Ability to think analytically and make data driven decisions
- You are fast-acting (focused on results over process) and forward-looking
- You are able to operate as “player/coach” if needed and dive into market management duties to get the job done
- You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- Flexibility to travel 25% of the time
WHY THIS ROLE IS COOL:
- Own and drive the success of a fast growing region in LatAm
- Work on a collaborative team that knows the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication
- Travel 25% of the time
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing hospitality and travel spontaneously!
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff - quarterly travel stipend, flexible time off, subsidized cell phone plans and fitness memberships, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
We are on a mission to radically transform hotel bookings. Doing this requires us to think differently and to question conventional approaches, therefore it’s essential to have a diverse team of the very best people with all types of backgrounds and experiences to bring the best ideas to life. We are committed to maintaining an environment where all of our team members have the opportunity to be heard, to make an impact and to do the best work of their lives.
For more information on how we process personal data, please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice