Senior Manager - Copy
13. Marketing – Creative Communications /
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of the largest subscription services in the country, and millions more accessing quality entertainment that’s available free. Over the past six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favourite content, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their choice.
About the Team
At Disney+ Hotstar, we are revolutionizing the way Indians consume Internet TV and our aspiration is to build the world’s first personalized entertainment service encompassing high quality content which is served to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. A senior copywriter with a proven track record in creating disruptive and interesting work. The person should be able to work alongside art directors, production and marketing departments, Must be a keen team player and a self sufficient multi-tasker, full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard.
- Should be comfortable in both Hindi and English with a deep understanding of colloquialisms.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Push the team and co-collaborators to a inter.
What to Bring
- 10-12 years of experience in an agency developing brand messaging and Tone of voice.
- A strong record in creating work that has worked in the market and also awarded.
- The ability to plan and strategies high-profile projects.
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable with presenting work to a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail and timescales.
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media.
- Confidence in building a rapport with stakeholders and nurturing good working relationships.
- We are customer obsessed.
- We are audacious in vision and action.
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue.
- We respect everyone and every point of view.
- We make objective and data-driven decisions.
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand.
- We invest in each other's growth.
- We bring our A-game and nothing else.
- We take charge and get it done.
- The glory Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
WHO WE ARE AS AN EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
WHO WE ARE AS A COMPANY
We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.