Program Manager - Audience Extension
7. Ad Tech – Ad tech
Hotstar’s Ad Tech team is solutions team built of strategic and enthusiastic solution-driven professionals who sit at the intersection of products and business.
The role requires the candidate to put our customers (advertisers on Hotstar) at the core of everything we do.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key products and partnerships that define Hotstar’s position in the larger marketing ecosystem.
Ideal candidate must be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our customers across Large scale and small-scale advertisers.
Your job responsibilities
- The core of marketing is audience identity and this role would encompass business and product management to achieve the following:
*Build out richer data around Hotstar’s userbase that help sharpen the ability of segmenting audience for marketing messaging
*Building out audience extension with other partners that capture user interaction and engagement data such as their consumption behavior, their location behavior etc → in a secure manner help advertisers leverage the data for more personalized messaging on Hotstar (eg: using Telco data to target frequent travelers)
What to bring
- Have good understanding of digital marketing and come with a user growth mindset
- Be well versed with digital ad-tech systems (DMPs, DSPs, Exchanges etc)
- Be able to liaise with senior management at external business teams to drive the agenda of audience extension by showcasing value to the partner
- Be able to break down complex data security and privacy problem statement and solve for needs of each partner who helps enrich audience data