4. Consumer – Creative communications
Your key goal is to increase the watch time and keep the audience engaged through the creation of compelling and unconventional communication. You’ll be responsible for conceptualization of the campaign and close coordination with the internal teams to engage the best of world class entertainment to draw in billions, from first-time users to long-term consumers.
Your key responsibilities
- Communication, project management and interfacing with marketing, sales, product and content teams where applicable
- Plan the resource deployment and team allocation with various creative leads in the communication team..
- Work with the marketing team to balance the marketing budget between creative output and media spends to improve the efficacy of any communication
- Identify the brand/campaign insights with the marketing team and build the creative brief (brand planning) for the creative team to take forward across ATL, BTL and Social.
What to bring
- 8+ yrs of experience in advertising / digital / media industry with experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in campaign planning, brand strategy, insight generation
- Demonstrated experience of leading complex projects independently under stretched timelines.
- Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit.