Evangelization & Program Management
3. Ad Sales – Sales Strategy
Hiring Manager’s speak
Hotstar partners with hundreds of advertisers to grow their brand & business. Our ambition is to scale this up to 10,000+ and then 100,000+. What got us here won’t take us there. We are building a tech and data-driven self-serve engine that will help businesses of all sizes reach audiences with hotstar. The SMB Sales Strategy team will develop GTM and build infrastructure and processes to power this growth. We will put in building blocks to dramatically scale up our platform.
Evangelization & program management: You will lead partner engagement initiatives for our partner community including media agencies with a focus on small/medium businesses. You will design and execute incentive schemes as well as workshops, training and other evangelization programs on a regular basis. You will work with a wide community of industry practitioners and influencers to build familiarity and drive adoption of hotstar advertising among agencies across India.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead partner engagement initiatives for our partner community including agencies for small/medium businesses. E.g. workshops, training and evangelization programs for hotstar ads and self-serve
- Develop strong understanding of hotstar ad products, pricing and competitive landscape and drive the right messaging to our partner/agency community
- Design incentive programs for agency partners and monitor progress and achievement vs targets set
- Drive hotstar agenda with the broader community of influencers and decision makers e.g. educational institutes, industry bodies
- Provide market feedback and intelligence to sales, strategy and product
What to bring
- Post graduate with 8-10 years of total experience across a mix of disciplines including trade/B2B marketing and managing partner relationships.
- Good understanding of media and advertising, connect with digital agencies will be a strong asset
- Good communication and influencing skills with external community with ability to build trust & credibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- Ability to drive agenda with cross-functional teams