Director - IT
1. Engineering – Cloud Infrastructure
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
The IT director serves as a member of the senior management team, providing internal consulting to solve information and communication needs via technology. He/ she will manage the overall operations of the IT department: Leadership in technology management, develop and lead plans for short and long-term systems strategy integration, implementation, and maintenance of all technology architecture.
A key goal is to create a customer service oriented IT culture and provide tools that maximize access, ease of use, and efficiency of employees. Ensure excellent, proactive and responsive user support for staff.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the IT Operation Management for 24*7 support including SLA management at Hotstar
- You will hire, train, lead and develop IT staff to align with the organizational goals and strategic direction
- You will manage network availability, monitoring utilization, capacity and overall performance
- You will collect and analyze statistics to maintain performance levels and perform routine troubleshooting
- You will establish and maintain relationships with technology vendors and consultantsYou must demonstrate strong experience in Hardware sizing and Hardening, IOS & Android mobility, Domain, DNS, DHCP, VPN, O365 and Cloud Technologies
- You will handle day to day end user IT Operations that includes video conferencing / printers, day to day break fix support and service requests from the end users
- You will be responsible for coordinating with local and global team's end user services
- You will be maintaining current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
What to Bring
- B.Tech/B.E. from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 8+ years of experience in End user environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiations skills.Ability to work independently, and take initiatives
- Experience in maintaining the IT Incident Management systemExperience in using network & server monitoring toolsKnowledge of Enterprise Software technologies like JIRA, Slack, Zoom, Nexus, Sonar etc. and solutions, IT Infra Architectures & ITIL Framework
- Hands on experience in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness
- Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly
- AWS hands on knowledge will be nice to have