Content Editor - Telugu
4. Consumer – Content
Great content is the backbone of our business and we are constantly on the lookout for spirited individuals who bring passion and commitment to the job. As part of the content team, your key goal is to increase watch time by providing relevant and compelling content at the right place and at the right time. You’ll be responsible for editing, creating, curating and presenting the best of world class entertainment to draw in billions, from first-time users to long-term consumers.
Your key responsibilities
- Copy Review/Writing: Enticing titles, synopses, keywords for content; Device scripts and concepts for surround content by identifying the major plots to put out engaging content.
- Scheduling: Own and manage the front end updates of the platform across devices and geographies.
- Creating Surround Content: Ideating and scripting for the production of videos and compilations. Over-looking the packaging elements for best and latest practices.
- Curate content (Create listicles/ compilations, Selecting of relevant short clips on a daily basis depending on its relevance to the plot, Ranking content that is most relevant to current events)
- Track TV shows, movies and general entertainment – New releases, events, fresh online content etc.
What to bring
- 4+ years of experience in content curation at traditional or digital media outlets.
- Strong interest in Indian shows and familiarity with the upcoming trends
- Strong Copy Editing / Proof Reading skills in English. In addition, flair to read, comprehend, understand communication in Telugu to make copy relatable and locally relevant.
- Up-to-date understanding of best offerings in entertainment from studios and content creators
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) is preferred. Candidate should be detail oriented and is able to work under pressure