Extended Reality - Business - AR/VR/MR
Extended Reality – Business
Extended reality (XR) is the new art form to tell stories and create engaging content. Virtual Reality (VR) can take you anywhere, and Augmented Reality (AR) can bring anything to you. A field in which change is the only constant, XR delivers magical experiences that is transforming the way we see the world.
This new art form is at a prenatal stage and it's nebulous stage is an ideal time to experiment and shape the future of the storytelling & entertainment industry. And eventually, make it a mass culture.
Our team aims to help everyone experience these incredible new technologies.
You have -
1. Raw business acumen and ability to create structure and drive progress in an ambiguous environment.
2. Superb communications skills.
3. Ability to serve as an advocate for ideas internally and analytical skills to identify opportunities.
4. Demonstrated experience dealing with multiple cross-functional teams.
5. Extensive business development & problem-solving experience.
6. Love for gadgets & the world of content it opens up
7. Strong enthusiasm for pop culture.
You will be responsible for -
1. Market research and distilling it down to actionable points including projections for the future.
2. Building business models basis opportunities identified and pitch new concepts.
3. Developing and maintaining the overall strategic point of view for Hotstar's XR Studio
4. Anticipating, incubating, and pushing for the business opportunities through integration of emerging technology.
5. 6. Advocate for concepts that challenge conventions and encourage the organization’s movement and progress into the future.
6. Understand and be up to date on the XR marketplace & audiences.
7. Ensuring goals within the project plan, including budget and revenue targets, are achieved.
8. Work closely with various stakeholders
9. Be accountable for business growth and product adoption.
10. Implement systematic thinking to continuously improve process, culture and collaboration.