8. Premium – Marketing
Responsible to develop effective and efficient media strategies that drive growth for Hotstar Premium. This role will oversee offline and online paid media efforts. The right person should have broad expertise in building media strategies across both traditional and digital media and, experience in managing execution.
- Facilitate marketing planning and the allocation of the marketing budget, and manage in-quarter optimization and adjustments.
- Develop and steward advanced, multi-channel media strategies.
- Interpret and make recommendations based on campaign performance data to optimize, measure success, and identify learnings for future programs.
- Work to infuse innovation into all campaigns, prioritizing first to market buzz-worthy initiatives.
- Review all buys from media agency, ensuring they are consistent with media strategy, in line with budget, flighted properly and executable based on schedules.
- Champion media measurement and ensure all plans are appropriately instrumented.
- Create and implement test and learn media plans and scale campaigns based on evidence of success.
- 8+ years working in Strategic Media Planning role at a media agency or on the client side with proven track record for developing results-driven media plans for leading brands.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing, advertising, and media planning principles with an expert knowledge of offline and online media channels.
- Demonstrated ability for delivering strategic solutions and tactical media plans.
- Strong understanding of media math, optimization tactics and tools.