8. Premium – Brand, Acquisition & Retention
Your key responsibilities:
• Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis
• Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
• Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct buys etc. Serve as the strategic lead for programmatic display, especially the Double Click suite
• Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
• Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partner
• Work with our Performance agencies to institute best execution processes.
What to bring :
• MBA with 4-6 years of relevant professional experience with digital media.
• Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
• Thorough understanding and hands on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Appsflyer etc.
• Varied industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates and Display campaigns focusing on transactions.