Performance Marketing Manager, Hotstar Subscriptions
Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way - including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Hotstar today is the one stop destination for all your entertainment needs - from Live Sports to Indian and International Shows and Movies. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
About the Team
At Hotstar, we are revolutionizing the way Indians consume Internet TV and our aspiration is to build the world’s first personalized entertainment service encompassing high quality content which is served to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we increase our scale, we plan to add to our existing user base through highly personalized and targeted marketing initiatives. As the performance Marketing manager, you will be responsible to plan and execute growth hacking initiatives to drive online traffic for premium subscriptions for the SVOD business of Hotstar. The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis.
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts.
- Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, App Install, Affiliate, Direct buys etc. Serve as the strategic lead for programmatic display, especially the DoubleClick suite.
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact.
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partners.
What to Bring
- MBA with 4-6 years of relevant professional experience with digital media; Google Certified Professional preferred.
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Appsflyer etc.
- Varied industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates and Display campaigns focusing on site visits and app installs.
- Bias for Action
- Radical Candour
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- A funky open office with a TT table and great snacks.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
Who we are as an employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Who we are as a company
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Basically those that seek everything. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.