4. Consumer – Creative communications
At Hotstar, we are revolutionizing the way Indians consume Internet TV and our aspiration is to build the world’s first personalized entertainment service encompassing high quality content which is served to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. Your key goal is to increase the watch time and keep the audience engaged through the creation of compelling and unconventional content. The team has expertise in brand related visual communication for shows, promos, product & master brand. You’ll be responsible for conceptualization and execution of a communication plan to engage the best of world class entertainment to draw in billions, from first-time users to long-term consumers.
Your key responsibilities
• Lead the discussions with the Marketing and develop a brand identity for Hotstar
• Understand business priorities, the targeted consumer set and their demands
• Develop and execute a communication plan for a campaign idea across Ad, Print and On Air
• Work with internal and external teams to deliver graphic & motion design consistent with the branding of the property
• Lead and assess the workflow of the team and provide constant feedback
• Keep up to date with the developments in the digital space/design to gain early insights.
What to bring
• Bachelor degree or equivalent from a premier design school.
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Art Direction, Visualization, Animation, 3D & Motion graphics.
• Demonstrated experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier, After effects.
• Understanding of the digital space and different genres: Sports, GEC, Movies, News.
• Innovative, detail oriented, and experience to lead teams.