Product Manager - Hotstar Premium Payments
2. Product – Product Management
About the Role
Hotstar is seeking a Product Manager with 2-3 years of experience managing
consumer products to join us on our journey towards growing our subscription
business. Our subscription business today includes Hotstar Premium and Hotstar All
Sports packs. Hotstar Premium includes access to American TV Shows and Movies,
and all live Sports. Hotstar All Sports include 365 days of unlimited Live Sports. In
this role, you’ll work with other senior product leaders to build a product strategy and
roadmap to grow the subscription business.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create product roadmap and execute on product strategy to grow the subscription business.
- Collaborate with business and marketing teams to ensure alignment with Product strategy.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the subscription business.
- Identify key levers to grow along each vector.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to drive up engagement for subscribed users.
What to Bring
- 2-3 years experience working on consumer technology products.
- You can take business requirements and turn them into a roadmap of features with some guidance.
- You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- Collaboration: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- You write and communicate your thoughts / ideas effectively.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, or related technical fields.