Director – Solutions for SMB
7. Ad Tech – Ad tech
About Advertiser Solutions team:
A client facing team of product leaders and data specialists working with all Hotstar advertisers to help succeed on Hotstar with technology for targeting, attribution, measurement and audience based media execution.
* Working with the leading advertisers (large and small) in the world to provide technical consultation and help create solutions to increase return on Ad Spend
* Defining and executing the vision of a unique, global client facing ad technology team that balances time between shipping and managing products and client meetings
* Working cross functionally with Product Engineering, Marketing, Measurement, Sales and Ecosystem Partnerships to solve complex, large scale challenges
About your role:
The advertiser solutions team is a part of the revenue strategy and operations team at Hotstar and partners with our sales team to conduct strategic projects and provide analytical insights that support sales growth. As a Strategy and Operations professional, you will serve as a strategic resource for the Revenue team and work very closely with Sales Directors to surface revenue opportunities, translate those opportunities into action, and work hand-in-hand to hit revenue goals.
You are able to think “big picture” to actively identify strategic direction but are also willing to roll up your sleeves to build analytical frameworks and solutions that directly support sales growth and/or Salesforce efficiency. You have excellent attention to detail, are capable of being an inspiring leader within Hotstar, and enjoy working closely with sales teams to tackle their most pressing issues.
The key objective for advertisers solutions team is to drive implementation of significant short- and long-term efforts that directly impact overall growth and profitability of Hotstar
Your key responsibilities
- Understand marketers, their challenges and how they deal with those challenges today
- In partnership with front line sales teams, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Lead cross-functional teams to define and execute on product requirements.
- Drive product vision and are responsible for the success and quality of a product from ideation to delivery
- Present strategic insights and recommendations to senior management and partners in the Sales, Finance, Revenue, Marketing, and Support organizations critical to maintaining or developing long-term relationships with key brands
- Frame and break down complex business problems into key components, design analysis, and ad technology stack architecture to build and deploy solutions which maximise results on marketing objectives of clients
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Hotstar’s marketing and advertising solutions
- Guide customer success teams on media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Project manage complex work streams such as launch of new ad products, advertising setups (custom programmatic setups, dynamic creative setups, setups for remarketing etc)
- Thrive in a fast-paced agile environment with daily releases.
- Define and then exceed their team KPIs.
What to bring
- Have a desire to fundamentally change the way marketers look at their data and execute on their campaigns
- Partner with Customer’s Leaders to find opportunities to grow revenue, improve efficiency, and scale our business effectively
- Develop or expand in-depth understanding of digital marketing and advertising Strive for perfection but love to release and iterate and are not afraid of making and learning from mistakes
- Love solving customer’s problems, but are more interested in doing the right thing than being the hero
- Love data, but love making decisions more
- Understand how the online advertising ecosystem works
- Are equally comfortable talking to marketers, executives, and engineers
- Are willing to do what it takes to make the business succeed
- Experience in a product management role and working with engineering highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer Science/Math degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the Internet, Finance or Strategy Consulting industries
- Familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms, CPC/E/M/A campaigns, and measuring return on investment would be preferred but not mandatory A highly enthusiastic and independent spirit, ability to drive your initiatives with minimal mentorship and input