Senior Systems Engineer
1. Engineering – Cloud Infrastructure
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have over 300 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
In this role, we are looking for a leader who can own Android development throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle and help us craft unique and seamless user experience.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage a centralized logging and metrics platforms
- Building intuitive monitoring dashboards for services across Hotstar
- Working with the service teams and System Engineering team to automate infrastructure setup
- Working with service teams to build their Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Managing Cloud infrastructure and manage RBAC for developers
- Providing on-call support on a rotation basis for services running on the Hotstar platform
- Incidents Management and working with Application Developers for Root Cause Analysis
What to Bring
- Strong Linux fundamentals in areas like security, networking, performance tuning
- Expertise in managing various components of large scale Cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in building dashboards using tools like Grafana, Kibana
- New RelicExperience in metrics and log collection from various sources
- Experience in infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform, containers like Docker
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
To learn more about our team, check out the following blogs : https://tech.hotstar.com/