2. Product – User Experience and Design
About the Role
At Hotstar, our vision is to invent the future of video.
Are you obsessed with creating products that are user centric, simple and intuitive? Are you passionate about creating a unified experience across devices that engages, inspires and delights millions of users? If yes, we are looking to build a team who can deliver a world-class design experience for Hotstar.
We value great design and prioritise it across every single pixel we craft. As a Product Designer, you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs for billions of people around the world from first-time users to experts.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design process – from content to production – create user flows, wireframes & build user-interface mockups and prototypes.
- Simplify complex user interactions, highlight product’s brand and unique personality.
- Integrate and manage Hotstar’s brand through a visual design language.
What to Bring
- 4+ years of experience in building user-experiences.
- Proven solid, up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in mobile & web.
- One must be able to confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading conversations with teams and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience of leading complex projects independently under stretched timelines.
- Detail orientation, execution excellence and entrepreneurial spirit.