Associate Manager/Manager – Brand Measurement
3. Ad Sales – Brand Measurement
Looking for a digital media enthusiast with an interest in discovering and uncovering digital media effectiveness.
You will be responsible to translate data into compelling stories, manage account project activities, and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders at hotstar as well as the external agencies through day-to-day interaction.
- Project Management: Manage/lead day to day account activities, partnering across internal – sales teams and external agencies like Nielsen, Kantar etc to ensure smooth delivery of digital research projects.
- a. Activities include: Consulting with advertisers on research questions and methodology best practices to meet project goals, designing surveys, analyzing project data and providing solid insights.
- Data driven insights: Work with the team to create analysis plans, storyboards, and analyze data for ad effectiveness and audience reporting to internal sales teams – including presenting research findings.
- Provide best in class audience insights and become the measurement evangelist, always ensuring “consumer –first” strategy in all business discussions, decisions and outputs
- Recommend best methodology for in-house research as well as research with external partners to meet the advertisers business objective
- 3-5 years of working experience in digital marketing research at research agency side (like Kantar, Nielsen etc.)/ media agency or at publisher side.
- Experience in quantitative market research with knowledge of brand research, media measurement and audience insights.
- Must have worked on industry standard measurement tools like Brand Lift Studies, Ad effectiveness studies, Cross media (XM), CMM, MMM and familiarity with media studies like TGI, NRS and BARC data.
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge and understanding of media planning and measurement in the advertising and marketing field