Program Manager - SMB Enablement
7. Ad Tech – Client Success & Media Operations
Hotstar’s Ad Tech team is solutions team built of strategic and enthusiastic solution-driven professionals who sit at the intersection of products and business.
The role requires the candidate to balance SMB customers (advertisers on Hotstar) and our business processes at the core of everything to be able to assist the SMB team to scale up.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key products and partnerships that define Hotstar’s position in the larger marketing ecosystem.
Ideal candidate must bring a very sound mindset of of definings systems and processes, strong data-driven approach, knack of working across teams and an above average expertise in handling platforms for digital marketing customer relationship management and management dashboards.
Having a good knowledge of the digital media buying / selling ecosystem is a huge plus, though not absolutely mandatory.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Core of the role is to enable the SMB business with best of breed practices and technology levers for the business to drive exponential scale
- Position requires to provide the SMB sales and strategy team with authoritative direction on the health of business
- Candidates needs to own, build and provide a consolidated end-to-end systems-led view (reports / dashboards) right from the entire identified universe of customers to the lead generation, opportunity management, customer engagement, retention, along with the entire fulfillment cycle
- Position will need to work with the internal product and tech teams to map business needs and integrate third party products to improve business throughput
- Identify and work with 3rd party vendors as and when needed to fastrack output
- Position will require the candidate to understand and map different business use cases / scenarios onto the platforms to demonstrate health of business
- Work with end users of the systems to understand pain points and suggest either process enhancements and / or product solves
What to Bring:
- Insane amount of bias for action is critical for this role. Strong knack and desire to roll up the sleeves and work on the enabling tools and platforms oneself and not be caught up in finger pointing
- Strong PoV and approach on defining system and process, so as to make decision making absolutely data driven and objective
- Ability to drive consensus and break down a seemingly complex challenging scenario into multiple simpler and solvable problem statements
- Commitment to balance the big-picture narrative with tactical / quick wins
- Well versed with CRM, Lead Management, Growth Management, B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing, Reporting, Dashboarding and Google Analytics platforms
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and a collaborative work environment
- Audacity to pick up pieces never done before, go up a steep learning and challenging learning curve and ensuring strong focus on delivering results