E-mail Marketing Specialist
8. Premium – Brand, Acquisition & Retention
Your key responsibilities
• Distilling the business priorities into specific objectives and creating campaigns as per those objectives.
• Building best practices in email marketing with respect to databases, permissions and campaign planning.
• Working with Data Sciences, Product, Technology and Communications teams to establish an automated communication program.
• Implementing & executing Email campaigns on a daily basis.
• Testing Emails across platforms. Setting up the right practices around this and working with Product and design to ensure best customer experience.
• Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Develop strong hypothesis, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations.
What to bring
• Experience of working and executing campaigns on platforms like Cheetah, Mailchimp etc
• Prior experience of at least 1 year in Email marketing is a must
• Detail-oriented, strategic and analytical approach
• Strong knowledge of digital ecosystem, current local trends in media consumption, marketing opportunities