Marketing Platform and Audience Identity
Mumbai / Bangalore
7. Ad Tech – Advertiser solutions
Hiring Manager’s speak
Defining and executing the vision of a unique, customer facing marketing platform that helps advertisers target and measure their video first marketing activities.
Hotstar’s Ad Tech team is solutions team built of strategic and enthusiastic solution-driven professionals who sit at the intersection of products and business. The role requires the candidate to put our customers (advertisers on Hotstar) at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key products and partnerships that define Hotstar’s position in the larger marketing ecosystem.
With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific products, relationships and, drive revenue by building, growing and optimizing complex solutions such as cross screen media execution tools (TV+Hotstar), advanced targeting and measurement products, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers.
The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen both products and partnerships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on products for marketing ecosystem, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
Your Key responsibilities
- Act as a Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with advertisers, and technology and data partners, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
- Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Hotstar solutions
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams across product, engineering and front-line sales