Exec / Sr. Exec – Credit & Compliance
7. Ad Tech – Credit and Compliance
Hiring Manager’s Speak
Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. With our client centric strategy and exciting sales targets, our Credit and Compliance team have a challenging task to ensure that compliance is ensured and credit risk is contained along with actively supporting sales and ops team to achieve targets. If you are looking for making a solid contribution in this space, be part of this cross functional team.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze Release order, agreements and prepare MIS and reports for reporting’s, revenue assurances.
- Ensure adherence to Compliance, credit policy and other policies prior to executing the sales deals.
- Monitoring of day-to-day activities such as invoicing, documents, reports and other compliance/finance related functions.
- Analyze financial statements and prepare reports to facility credit risk management and related decisions.
- Preparation and release of periodic compliance, collections Dashboards and revenue reports. Additionally, ensure adherence to Compliance timelines
- Accounting of collections and TDS entries in SAP. TDS reconciliations and receivables monitoring and follow up with the Collections team to ensure timely collections
- Ensures timely closure of Agency incentive agreement including reconciliation and payment processing
- Liaise with Statutory and internal auditors to ensure timely provision of data and successful resolution of queries
- Serve as internal expert on platform and liaise across various teams to always provide the sales teams with best of insights to engage and close deals with clients of specific verticals along with ensuring seamless process for executing sales deals
What to bring
- Working knowledge of Accounting and Tax concepts, credit risk analysis, compliance and risk management
- Proficiency with advanced excel; MS-Office. Working knowledge of SAP will be added advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to ensure compliance through active participation of Sales team and active resolution of queries and support to stakeholders
- 1-2 years of experience as a CA/ 2-3 years of experience as a semi qualified CA/ Graduate with good computing skills of 2-3yrs with working knowledge of Accounting and Tax concepts, credit risk analysis, compliance and risk management