Full Stack Engineer - CTO's Office
Mumbai, Maharashtra /
1. Engineering – Leadership /
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have over 300 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
We're looking for engineers who like to innovate, create standards in engineering. You will be responsible for building frameworks and tools which will accelerate development across different teams. We are looking for technology enthusiasts, who like to build cross-platform technology. Build once and use forever. You would be working closely on projects from CTO's Office. These projects are aimed for long term strategic improvements across all of engineering at Hotstar.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your key responsibilities
- Engineer components/utilities like A/B framework, Quality of Service, etc for core platform which would be used across services
- Engineer intelligent NDKs, which can be used cross-platform.
- Engineer world-class real-time monitoring systems for Business, Product & Infrastructure
- Work along with different teams to onboard them to these frameworks.
- Work across different stacks of technology - Data / DevOps / Backend / Client - Android, iOS, etc
- Help attract, recruit and develop the very best full-stack engineers.
What to Bring
- 3+ years of full-stack software development experience, a startup experience is a plus.
- Familiar with procedural, object-oriented & scripting languages; concrete knowledge about Design Pattern, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- In-depth expertise in design, optimising, maintaining, and testing large online system.
- AWS experience is a plus.
- In-depth expertise on both client & server architectures. Understanding of both world in depth is a plus.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
To learn more about our team, check out the following blogs : https://tech.hotstar.com/