AVP/VP Brand Solutions
3. Ad Sales – Digital Product & Revenue Strategy
Hiring Manager’s speak
Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. The brand solutions vertical is intended to be a key ad-revenue driver and idea-hub for Hotstar with an intersection of content and technology. The role involves working with cross-functional teams including content, marketing, product and sales as well as interfacing with clients and agencies. If you are ready to make a solid impact in digital advertising sales and be an evangelist in this journey, come join us!
Your key responsibilities
- Develop custom pitches and sponsorship proposition for high-impact content across languages and partner with content teams of Hotstar & Star Network to develop Hotstar specific brand solutions for marquee network shows
- In this role, your responsibility includes revenue planning, pitch creation, solutioning, and delivery
- You will develop custom sponsorship / association solutions across advertiser categories basis brand briefs like festival specific propositions etc. partnering closely with Sales team, clients and agencies to drive pitches & closure
- You will develop custom solutions with product and tech - Brands are looking to engage with millennials in innovative ways to drive up brand awareness, likeability & intent
- You will use inspiration from Gaming, Digital Video, Virtual / Augmented Reality & Sports on how to seamlessly integrate brand identity or message into Hotstar platform & content
- You will ideate and work with product, technology & content team at Hotstar to develop compelling advertiser offerings
What to bring
- 10+ years of experience in digital sales Strong knowledge of digital ecosystem is a must.
- Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes.
- Brand solutions exposure / Sales strategy experience is an added asset
- Should be both a category & a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Concise yet inspiring communicator.
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network and have effective negotiations