1. Engineering – Machine Learning
Machine Learning and related quantitative sciences are mission critical and strategic to our growth today. The mandate for the machine learning team is to create an extremely strong foundation that allows various teams to build advertising decisioning, personalization, operational and business intelligence at Hotstar.
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Research, design and implement state-of-the-art ML systems using predictive modeling, deep learning, collaborative filtering and other ML techniques to help meeting business objectives
- Work closely with the product development team to design solutions for solving key personalization, discovery and search problems.
- Take complete ownership in designing, building and productionizing critical business modules.
- Handle Big Data scale for training and deploying ML based business modules.
- Mentor engineers to timely deliver a top quality product.
What to Bring
- B.Tech/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with 4-6 years of industry experience in Data Science.
- Experience with designing end-to-end machine learning systems from scratch preferably in one of our core focus areas viz. recommendations, personalization, predictive modelling, deep learning or natural language processing.
- Unbiased and data-driven opinions
- Good problem solving capabilities