1. Engineering – Data Engineering
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
Hotstar is looking for smart and driven data analysts to join our product team and
help drive the growth and success of the product. The candidate will need to have
deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience The ideal candidate
will be scrappy, independent, action oriented and excited about building data insights
to influence product priorities.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create product roadmap and execute on product strategy.
- Collaborate with business and marketing teams to ensure alignment with Product strategy.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of the subscription
- Identify key levers to grow along each vector.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to drive up engagement for subscribed
What to Bring
- 2-3 years experience working on consumer technology products.
- You can take business requirements and turn them into a roadmap of features with some guidance.
- You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- Collaboration: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- You write and communicate your thoughts / ideas effectively.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, or related technical fields.