Mumbai, Maharashtra /
Marketing – Marketing /
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of the largest subscription services in the country, and millions more accessing quality entertainment that’s available free. Over the past six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favourite content, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their choice.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We serve high quality content to millions of consumers across millions of devices, all of which is
constantly evolving and changing. As we keep scaling, we will grow our user base of paid as well as
freemium users through impactful, data-driven and creative marketing. As the driving force behind Movie marketing, you will be responsible for driving affinity towards awareness and anticipation for Movie releases on Disney+ Hotstar and paid user and freemium user adoption. You will create and deploy a marketing strategy that will position Disney+ Hotstar as the platform with the biggest blockbusters in India and make it the default platform of choice for movie lovers. You will be executing Disney+ Hotstar's vision of building an entertainment destination intrinsic to the lives of consumers.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design marketing strategies to enable exponential subscriber growth and brand building.
- Drive brand communication across ATL & Digital Media channels by crafting sharp evocative briefs & collaborating with external partners to deliver disruptive campaigns.
- Define the brand positioning and align it to deliver business goals.
- Lead the marketing mix design and maximize the ROI.
- Develop a deep understanding of Disney+ Hotstar’s target consumer and become his/her advocate across company initiatives.
- Design, conduct, and analyze consumer research and brand health tracking in tandem with the Insights team.
- Partner closely with the Insights and analytics teams to define campaign performance metrics to ensure a high level of effectiveness.
- Elevate the work of cross-functional teams: You will serve as a key voice in ensuring Marketing, PR, Social Media & editorial teams are speaking with one voice to deliver consistent messaging and build equity.
WHAT TO BRING
- 4-6 years total work experience with at least 2-3 years of core brand marketing experience.
- Candidates with a core FMCG background are preferred. FMCG + Consumer Tech experience is a big plus.
- You love entertainment and consume ridiculous amounts of content - Movies, Shows.
- You are a thought-leader with a strong and well-informed point of view to critically analyze the latest trends and tactics to help grow earned media.
- Have a deep understanding of consumer insights and how they are translated into creative strategy and campaigns.
- Have deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including TVCs, digital/social ads, print and out-of-home).
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem and current marketing trends in acquisition.
- Should understand Marketing & Media analytics to evaluate campaign performance and optimize.
- Is a cross-functional leader who can engage, listen and collaborate with internal teams to align on overall strategy and goals as well as creative partners including production houses and talent.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously working both independently and in close collaboration with a variety of stakeholders.
- Are unafraid to take risks and can pivot without getting stalled by challenges along the way.
- We are customer obsessed
- We are audacious in vision and action
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue
- We respect everyone and every point of view
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand
- We invest in each other's growth
- We bring our A-game and nothing else
- We take charge and get it done
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon 🚀
WHO WE ARE AS AN EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
WHO WE ARE AS A COMPANY
We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.