8. Hotstar Pay – Partnerships
Hiring Managers’ Speak
The role will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships in the external ecosystem, which will help us dramatically scale our subscription business. It will focus on partnerships with select verticals including Financial firms (including Fintech), Payment platforms, Consumer Electronic and Mobile OEM partners. He or She is expected to independently drive this charter, come up with new constructs as well as drive commercial discussions to conclusion. This will also involve implementing the objective of partnership, closely working with senior stakeholders from product and marketing
Your key responsibilities
• Build & lead the partnerships charter across 2-3 industry verticals to enable exponential subscriber growth.
• Drive innovative & high impact long-term partnership constructs
• Navigate internal & external stakeholders to run the partnership discussions end to end; including identifying the right opportunities, framing win-win structures, negotiation and contractual closure
• Define the roadmap, execution plans and success measurement for various opportunities
• Execute the existing & new partnerships at Hotstar through direct/ indirect influence in the org.
• Hands on execution, track performance and deliver agreed targets for each partnerships.
What to bring
• 3-5 years of work experience in consumer internet company driving partnerships.
• Work experience focused on quantitative analysis, excel, and logical reasoning is a must
• MBA from leading global business schools
• Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
• Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions