Acquisition & Retention Lead
3. Ad Sales – Sales Strategy
Hiring Manager’s speak
Hotstar partners with hundreds of advertisers to grow their brand & business. Our ambition is to scale this up to 10,000+ and then 100,000+. What got us here won’t take us there. We are building a tech and data-driven self-serve engine that will help businesses of all sizes reach audiences with hotstar. The SMB Sales Strategy team will develop GTM and build infrastructure and processes to power this growth. We will put in building blocks to dramatically scale up our platform.
Acquisition & Retention Lead: You will drive B2B marketing to reach the right advertisers and/or agencies. You will run marketing campaigns to enable all manner of advertisers and agencies to sign up, trial and then scale up on hotstar’s self-serve ads platform. You will use data and market intelligence to drive acquisition and retention efforts at each stage of the customer life cycle.
You will also work closely with cross-functional teams for various initiatives including product and ad-tech, sales, sales operations, finance and legal.
Your key responsibilities
- Identify and plan market segments to target basis market intelligence, business drivers and seasonality
- Identify appropriate marketing channels including search, social media, networking platforms, email and offline channels
- Run B2B digital marketing campaigns for acquisition, retention and growth for different customer life-stages
- Metrics oriented; use data and analytics to understand sales pipeline, conversion rates, and overall measure and impact results.
- Own targets to drive leads and generate business from self-serve
What to bring
- Post-graduate with 3-6 years of experience in B2B marketing from organizations offering SAAS or advertising sales
- Good experience and understanding of digital marketing and advertising landscape; knowledge of CRM software and other relevant tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup environment; with the discipline to drive an iterative, data-driven approach
- Analytical acumen paired with agile, entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
- Proven track record of generating leads and driving business