Account Manager - Client, SMB Sales (North & East)
3. Ad Sales – Sales
Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. Hotstar is redefining the online video experience for more than 300MM consumers. Hotstar currently offers over 100,000 hours of TV content and more across 9 languages, and every major sport covered live.
As a Client Lead, you work with in creating a larger set of advertisers to establish Hotstar’s presence while being an advisor to them on the right solution set to help them drive their objectives. This role entails driving the identified goals in the respective region via market intelligence and innovative ideas to position Hotstar as a choice of platform for advertisers and agencies.
Within the industry, you will the primary advocate of Hotstar – setting and executing a GTM plan that will lead us to meet our clients’ objectives and our revenue targets. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a team to meet their goals. You will use an analytical approach to sales management. You will develop and grow some of the largest businesses in India through a customized account management approach.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for driving sales & adoption of Hotstar across Small and Medium Business (SMB) executing a strategic business plan focused on new business development. Success will be measured on value and number of advertisers on platform
- Getting new clients on board on Hotstar, account management and expansion in the assigned region
- End to end management of hunting, pitching, solutioning and execution for large number of SMB/Long tail clients
- Increase market share utilizing a consultative sales approach, competitor analysis, emerging tech solutions and opportunities.
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Ability to act as an advisor on brand solutions in a strategic way and also drive sales
What to Bring
- Post graduate with 7-10 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Account Management and Client relationship management.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude