4. Consumer – Brand, Acquisition & Retention
We serve high quality content to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we increase our scale, we plan to add to our existing user base through highly personalized and targeted marketing initiatives. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for analytics behind all user growth initiatives and help monitor and optimize program, channel and communication performance to drive strategic and tactical decision making. In essence, we’re looking at putting in some serious data-driven brains behind our marketing muscle!
Your key responsiblities
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition programs
- Develop unsupervised/supervised models to create target segments for multiple marketing campaigns
- Develop predictive frameworks based on the customer life cycle to assist in user acquisition
- Develop an In-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate internally to share key learning with other teams and lead to accelerated User growth
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop strong hypothesis, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc.
What to bring
- Post Graduate degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration/Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematics
- 3+ years of professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Modelling. Preferably within a digital business.
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling, predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python.
- Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data. Preferably has experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, appsflyer, localytics, appsalar etc.