System Engineer I
Mumbai / Bangalore
1. Engineering – IT
About the Role
Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. We are building a platform that would help our marketers use our 300M+ user base to effectively reach out to their potential customers. We are building better ad targeting capabilities. We are looking for engineers who have demonstrated excellence in terms of both delivery and scalability.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining Hotstar’s IT infrastructure. Install and repair hardware, provide access, install ITSM applications on user systems. Resolve helpdesk tickets assigned to IT Service Desk. Provide Tier 2 and 3 IT support. You should be a Customer Advocate and should be able to help understand and troubleshoot, any and all issues related to IT.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Extensive hands-on and demonstrated prowess on IT End User Support. Prior experience with managing a scale organization on User hardware/software/peripheral/Printer/VC support is a must.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support LAN/WI-FI (Mac Binding, Port Mapping, etc.) requirements is a must.
- Ability to understand the customer requirements and work within a team to meet SLA and CSAT
- Excellent spoken, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, preferably with some experience on the same
- Solutions and support within their timelines with the customer and internal stakeholders.
What to Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or a related area) preferred.
- At least 4-6 years of professional experience on End User Support in a reputed organization.
- Strong Knowledge of OS (Windows 10, Mac, Linux)
- Hands-on knowledge on technical troubleshooting of VPN, Active Directory, Account Administration, Network Drive, Printers.
- Hands-on Knowledge of concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, etc.
- ITSM tool knowledge and work experience on Service Desk & Asset Management tools.
- OS Windows 10, Mac OS.
- Tools Bigfix, SCCM, Jamf, Jira Service Desk, AWS IAM
- Mail System Google,Microsoft O365
- Certification A+,N+ & MCSA
Skill Set –