Senior Product Manager - International - Bangalore
2. Product – Product Management
Hotstar is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead our international expansion
efforts. We are currently live in India, US and CA. In this role, you’ll be responsible
for building a product strategy and roadmap to launch Hotstar in rest of the world.
You’ll be responsible for evaluating country specific needs, building and customising
Hotstar experiences for current and new platforms, working with country business
heads to plan and launch Hotstar in these markets. You’ll also be responsible for
measuring and growing our business in international markets.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build the product strategy and roadmap for launching Hotstar in rest of the world.
- Partner with business and marketing teams to ensure a successful launch in each new market.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of each market. Identify key levers to grow in these markets
- Identify strategic levers to reduce the operational overhead to launch in any new market.
- Drive customisations on current platforms, and make thoughtful decisions about new platforms relevant to each market.
What to Bring
- 5 years experience working on consumer technology products. You can take business requirements and turn them into a roadmap of features with minimal guidance.
- Identifies and prioritises features based on business impact and has shown a consistent history of measurable results for both users and the business.
- Is data driven. You know how to complement quantitative usage data with deep user insights. You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals.
- You continually maintain a prioritized backlog with clear and concise user stories.
- Ability to think big and small. You can prioritise strategically between incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision.
- Leadership & collaboration: You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Preferred Experience Masters Degree in Computer Science, or related technical fields.