Email Marketing Specialist
8. Premium – Brand, Acquisition & Retention
Hiring Managers’ Speak
We serve high quality content to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we increase our scale, we plan to add to our existing user base through highly personalized and targeted marketing initiatives. As part of this role, you will be responsible for setting up and running the complete email marketing program, with a view to graduating users up the value chain, cross-selling relevant properties and maximising the lifetime value per user!
Your key responsibilities
- Distilling the business priorities into specific objectives and creating campaigns as per those objectives.
- Building best practices in email marketing with respect to databases, permissions and campaign planning.
- Working with Data Sciences, Product, Technology and Communications teams to establish an automated communication program.
- Implementing & executing Email campaigns on a daily basis.
- Testing Emails across platforms. Setting up the right practices around this and working with Product and design to ensure best customer experience.
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop strong hypothesis, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations
What to bring
- Experience of working and executing campaigns on platforms like Cheetah, Mailchimp etc
- Prior experience of at least 1 year in Email marketing is a must
- Detail-oriented, strategic and analytical approach
- Strong knowledge of digital ecosystem, current local trends in media consumption, marketing opportunities