1. Engineering – Cloud Infrastructure
About the Role
In this role, you will form part of a team that will build infrastructure to process and stream video at scale. You will work closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our customers!
Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. We are building a platform that would help our marketeers use our 100M+ user base to effectively reach out totheir potential customers. We are building better ad targeting capabilities powered by our current state-of-art Machine Learning algorithms. We are looking for engineers who have demonstrated excellence in terms of both delivery and scalability.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage a centralized logging and metrics platforms
- Building intuitive monitoring dashboards for services across Hotstar
- Working with the service teams and System Engineering team to automate infrastructure setup
- Working with service teams to build their Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Managing Cloud infrastructure and manage RBAC for developers
- Providing on-call support on a rotation basis for services running on the Hotstar platformIncidents Management and working with Application Developers for Root Cause Analysis
What to Bring
- Strong Linux fundamentals in areas like security, networking, performance tuning
- Expertise in managing various components of large scale Cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience in building dashboards using tools like Grafana, Kibana
- New RelicExperience in metrics and log collection from various sources
- Experience in infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform, containers like Docker
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
To learn more about our team , check out the following articles :