IT Procurement Analyst
1. Engineering – IT
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
In this role, you will be managing the IT Procurement’s process and budgeting at Hotstar. This person should have knowledge Technical Project/Program Management and should have strong interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude towards the work and should be capable of understanding customer’s requirement and delivering IT Projects with stiff timeline adherence.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Person with complete responsibility for a major area of Procurement’s and budgeting with high customer servicing responsibilities
- Manages Small, Medium and Large complex projects for Hotstar’s IT Organization.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Collaboration with legal, budget & SAP team for budget allocation, Vendor registration & agreements.
- Develops and presents proposals and final agreements
- Provides leadership to the team including engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
- Accountable for the quality and completion within given timelines
- Influences the business stakeholders in the assessment, planning and management of related projects.
- Project Manager will lead Project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
What to Bring
- Typically requires Bachelor degree on finance background.
- Strong knowledge on taxation.
- 3+ years of overall experience with a minimum of 2 years in the IT procurement
- Possess a Good attitude and a team Player
- Expertise in the tools like Microsoft Project Plan (MPP), Microsoft Excel, SAP
- Interact with vendors for procurement, contract reviews, product evaluations etc.