3. Ad Sales – Sales
Hiring Manager’s speak
Hotstar is challenging the old media buying practices by altering the digital advertising landscape completely. We are constantly looking for highly motivated key account managers who have a sharp understanding of market dynamics, digital ad inventories, can forge strong partnerships with clients to create value for them. In this role, one needs to go out and beyond to accomplish revenue targets for the region. If you are ready to make a solid impact in digital advertising sales and be an evangelist in this journey, come join us!.
Your key responsibilities
- In this role, you will own the revenue targets for the Key accounts for Entertainment and Sports Business of Hotstar.
- You will be Hotstar’s ambassador in the market for the accounts you own. You will be expected to understand the Digital ecosystem, be abreast with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends for the accounts you own.
- You will be expected to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following sales processes.
- This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing revenue potential with each of the key accounts you own, evangelizing Hotstar as a premium destination for Digital spends.
- You will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
- In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team, internal agency team for conceptualization & execution of long term deals for your accounts.
What to bring
- 4-6 years of experience in digital/media sales and strong knowledge of digital ecosystem is a must.
- Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes.
- Understanding of Key account management principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage.
- Should be both a category & a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Concise yet inspiring communicator.
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network and have effective negotiations.