1. Engineering – IT
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to 10 billion clickstream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
The manager, EUC is responsible for the operational oversight of End User Support services within Hotstar. The manager provides leadership in planning, developing, promoting and evaluating the effectiveness of Hotstar’s End user support, services, processes, tools and Technologies. He/She is responsible for ensuring high level of Customer satisfaction, overseeing SLA Metrics, and for leading and/or participating in project rollouts, policy adherence and Asset management. In addition, the manager works closely with other Hotstar teams to achieve higher levels of stability, agility, efficiency & security.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Defines service portfolio catalog and manages service roadmap, ensuring business and technology roadmaps align.
- Responsible for service strategy and ensuring business needs are satisfied.
- Gathers requirements for new or enhanced services.
- Responsible for financial management for all aspects of a service: P&L, TCO, internal pricing and chargeback, budget management, business case development, cost justification.
- Understanding and influencing customer demand for services and the provision of capacity to meet demands.
- Ensures that processes, roles, responsibilities and skills have the capability to operate and support a new or enhanced service.
- Ensures that all operational services and their performance are measured and meet business service level requirements.
- Single point of contact for all associate IT troubles.
- Supports provisioning associate new hire, relocation, and terminations.
- Technical support for associate email, hardware, mobile devices, network, password, software, and telephony services.
- All aspects of end user platform architecture, standards and services including platform hardware standards, peripheral standards, OS standards, office automation, browser and the standard build that delivers those standards to an end point.
- Responsible for end user platform and application virtualization architecture, strategy and technology.
- Accountable for the Apple MAC practice.
- Primary contact for Microsoft Premier Support relationship.
- Responsibility for Associate facing Mobility architecture, strategy and technologies including smartphone, slate and tablet computing platforms and services.
- Accountable for software management, delivery and packaging services for end points.
EUC Platform Engineering:
What to Bring
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline.
- Bachelor's Degree is required in the related fields.
- Must have over 8 years experience leading a End User Strategy Center of Excellence.
- Experience leading teams with quality execution and top results.
- Expertise in defining and building an enterprise digital transformation.
- Must be a "Hands-In" Inspirational Leader and Technology Pioneer.