Infosec Engineering Lead
1. Engineering – IT
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
In this role, we are looking for a leader who can own Android development throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle and help us craft unique and seamless user experience. The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop Information Security Plans and Policies..
- Implement Protections
- Test for Vulnerabilities
- Monitor for Security Breaches
- Investigate Security Breaches
- Expertise in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and proceduresSystem administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Expertise with mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- The IT security engineer should also have experience with and knowledge of: Endpoint security solutions, including file integrity monitoring and data loss preventionAWS and cloud platform as a service (PaaS) security
- Automating security testing tools
- Chef – a configuration management tool
- Git – a tool that helps track anomalous changes to files
What to Bring
- 10 -12 years of experience as a System Security Expert or similar role
- Industry standard certifications CISSP, CISA
- Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on
- Knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IPKnowledge and experience with HTTP and HTTPS, as well as their underlying implementations
- Knowledge of Content Delivery NetworksBasic programming knowledgeKnowledge of Agile Development processes