Head, Sales Operations
3. Ad Sales – Sales
Hotstar is redefining the online video experience for more than 300MM consumers. Hotstar
currently offers over 1,00,000 hours of TV content and more across 8 languages, and every major
sport covered live.
A key part of our ecosystem is the marketers that leverage our platform to achieve their objectives.
The Ad Sales team manages our relationships with them and we are looking for an individual to work
with our sales leadership in growing our business.
- Manage the annual planning processes, (i.e., development of the business plan, operating
- Track our progress against our Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and identify/implement
- Work with the cross-functional Leadership team (i.e., across Sales, Product, Finance, and
- Marketing, Other Business Units) to drive alignment and execution on business goals within
- the AOP
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans,gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
- Manage strategic initiatives on both an on-going and ad hoc basis, working collaboratively across the business
model, resource allocation, market segmentation, vertical prioritization).
strategies and tactics to align the business to goals.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- 3-4 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, sales or sales
- Experience in team management, collaborating with cross-functional teams and leading
- operational and strategic initiatives
What to Bring:
- MBA or Master's degree in Management, Business, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
- Experience with a complex, globally scaled product, sales and engineering environment.
- Experience and comfort with large data sets and strong data analytics skills
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, products, and market landscape.
- Distinctive analytical skills and ability to present to executives and communicate with highly
practical experience from a premier institute.
technical management team