5. Corporate – Human Resources
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your key responsibilities
- The right candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Exceptional at market research, candidate generation, client/account management, prioritization, and understand the value of providing amazing candidate experience.
- Collaborate and work with an experienced team of Recruiters/Sourcers to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses
- Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders
- Drive the best possible candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s
What to bring
- 4-8 years of experience in recruiting
- Solid track record/experience in corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience, with a heavy focus on sourcing and candidate generation
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint