Mumbai, Maharashtra /
5. Corporate – Human Resources /
Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way - including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Hotstar today is the one stop destination for all your entertainment needs - from Live Sports to Indian and International Shows and Movies. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
About the Team
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition professional to join our team! In this role, you will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company!
Your Key Responsibilities
- The right candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Exceptional at market research, candidate generation, client/account management, prioritization, and understand the value of providing amazing candidate experience.
- Collaborate and work with an experienced team of Recruiters/Sourcers to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses.
- Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders.
- Drive the best possible candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s.
What to Bring
- 5-8 years of proven experience in Talent Acquisition in consumer tech industry.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods and use of social media and job boards with experience with Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools preferably with an experience working on any HRIS tool.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Bias for Action
- Radical Candour
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
Who we are as an employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Who we are as a company
Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services. Scratch that. We’re Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million active users who seek anything from award-winning English shows and movies to regional content to live sports. Basically those that seek everything. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.