1. Engineering – IT
About the Role
At Hotstar, we have over 300 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
Hotstar IT has an open position in Mumbai, India for a G-Suite Administrator with an experience of 4+ years in managing Gsuite Administration/email management. The candidate should have technical knowledge and should have strong inter-personal and communication skills with positive attitude towards the work and should be capable of understanding customer’s technical issues & help resolve it.
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administer, manage and maintain the G-Suite ecosystem.
- Troubleshoot Email flow related issues (incoming \ outgoing)
- Knowledge of SPAM email etc.
- Experience on G Talk & Google Developer console.
- Experience on Google Drive, Team drive, Google Vault etc.
- Knowledge on other Google products like IAM, GAM, GASMO, GSMME, GADS, GAPS.
- Migration experience from Office 365 \ MS Exchange to GSuite which includes data injection from PST to G Suit or from mailbox to mailbox.
- Knowledge on better cloud.
- Would be good if has any experience on 3rd party email gateway like Message labs \ Proof Point
- Typically requires Bachelor degree (any field).
- Strong technical knowledge on email flow & G-suite administration.
- 4+ years of overall experience with a minimum of 2 years in the G-suite administration.
- Possess a Good attitude and a team Player
- Should have knowledge on email gateways \ spam filters & IT security.
To learn more about our team , check out the following articles :