Marketing Manager - Hotstar Pay
8. Premium – Brand, Acquisition & Retention
Your key responsibilities
• Part of the team to drive brand communication, ATL marketing, ATL media planning and PR
• Define the brand positioning, and design and deploy strategies to strengthen the Hotstar brand and build brand equity.
• Work with external and internal team to create brand strategy, and develop a differentiated, hot and go-to brand
• Lead the marketing mix design and maximize the ROI through market mix modeling and marketing data analytics
• Develop a deep understanding of Hotstar’s target consumer and become his/her advocate across company initiatives
• Design, conduct, and analyze consumer research and brand health tracking; partner closely with the media, advertising, and analytics teams to define campaign performance metrics to ensure a high level of effectiveness.
What to bring
• MBA from premier B-school in marketing or strategy with 5+ yrs of work experience
• Experience across the FMCG and Digital space in brand positioning and strategy team
• Demonstrated experience in building a brand and working on complex projects independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills; outstanding in team work, ability to work successfully with teams across the org
• Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit
• Understanding / Speaking Tamil would be an added advantage.